Tickets for groups
If you have group enquires for the Andermatt+Sedrun+Disentis ski region, please send us an email to email@example.com. If you’re interested in staying at the Disentis ski resort only, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements and procedures for groups
- At least 15 persons must purchase the same ticket for the same duration. Changes to the number of participants may be made up until the time the tickets are issued.
- Groups will receive one free ticket for each 15 paying participants.
- Group tickets are issued only by advance order (at least two days in advance).
- All tickets must be picked up and paid for by the group leader, who must present identification, provide an address, and sign the receipt.
- The security deposit for ski passes and keys for ski lockers must be paid for in cash when they are picked up. It will be refunded when they are returned.
- If the customer cancels a ski pass order in full, a processing fee will be charged.
Included are all lifts at Andermatt+Sedrun+Disentis, as well as the Matterhorn Gotthard Railway between Disentis and Realp or Göschenen, respectively. Alternatively, the group ticket may be purchased only for the Druni KidsArena or for the Disentis cableways (send enquiries to email@example.com).
The following four age categories apply
- Children ages 6 to 15
- Apprentices and students ages 16 to 29
- Adults ages 16 and older
- Seniors ages 64/65 and older
For school groups of 10 persons or more, the following two age categories apply:
- Students ages 6 to 17
- Adults ages 18 and older
One free ski pass is provided for instructors and chaperones for every 10 ski passes purchased.